Welcome to my blog. I see this as a place to reflect on my teaching practices and to share ideas and strategies with other teachers.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Visual Rubric for Writing and Illustration Mini Posters

I have made it my own personal mission to change and improve my writing instruction and reading instruction this year.  So, I have spent a lot of time learning about different strategies teachers use and exploring Pinterest for great ideas!  On Pinterest, I came across a picture of a illustrated writing rubric created and handwritten by a teacher.  I loved the idea, so I made my own!  I plan to give students a handout with the illustrations to keep in their writing folders and also plan to print the mini posters to display in my writing center.  You can grab this set by visiting my TPT Store!




No comments:

Post a Comment