Welcome to my blog. I see this as a place to reflect on my teaching practices and to share ideas and strategies with other teachers.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Request for Changes to TPT Documents

Hi, everyone! I have been getting a lot of requests for changes to my themed behavior charts in my TPT store since teachers are making plans for the upcoming school year. There are lots of different themes available including:



stars frogs fish clowns pirates monkeys airplanes




alligators apples baseballs bears bees dogs eagles




elephants hollywood kites ladybugs monsters




owls flowers stoplight weather western




I also take requests for themes. So, if you like my charts but don't see your theme here, just send me a message and I can try to create what you need!

Please be aware that I do not email documents to anyone in a Microsoft Word format. I used to share work in a Microsoft Word format, but someone took one of my documents and tried to pass it off as their own. So, I only share PDF files.

However, if there is something you want changed on the behavior chart (change the colors, change the words that go with each behavior level, delete a column or row, etc) I will be glad to do those things for you. Here's how:

1. Purchase the item you are interested in from my TPT store.
2. Email me with your TPT username (not the email or password) so that I can verify that you have purchased the item. Also tell me specifically what changes you would like made.
3. Wait for me to email the revised document back to you.

As always, if you find any mistakes with items you have purchased, please alert me and I will fix it.

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment