Welcome to my blog. I see this as a place to reflect on my teaching practices and to share ideas and strategies with other teachers.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Open House Ideas

My school will have its Open House on Monday, August 22, 2011.  In preparation for this, I have spent lots of time scouring the Internet, searching for cute ideas for gifts to give students who come to meet me.  Although I cannot remember where I found it (and therefore, cannot give proper credit), I found a website where a teacher describes giftbags filled with goldfish crackers.  Those bags had a label affixed similar to the one I have attached here:

O-fish-ally a Second Grader Bag Tags

My finished product:



Do you have any fun ideas for gifts to give parents or students who come to open house?  Please share them with us here!

No comments:

Post a Comment